,

TIFFANY WILKERSON

08:58

“I LOVE LIFE. LIVE WITH NO-HOLDS-BARRED - GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT AND DON'T BACK DOWN FROM ANY CHALLENGE! ”


ABOUT

TIFFANY WILKERSON

The "who am I" question is always so complicated. Trying to define yourself in a few brief paragraphs.. WOW; I always wonder what people really want to know about me! Well, here is a sneak peak! I am a mother of 4; a sister; a daughter; a wife; a fitness professional; a movement fanatic; an entrepreneur, and so much more! Though I am proud of all my accomplishments, we are defined by all the things we have accomplished, but by how we act every day; so.... LIVE BOLD. I try not to let life put me into rut of the mundane or typical; we are all unique and should strive to highlight those differences! I strive to encourage others to be their best version of them! 


I am so excited for this Jetset opportunity to be able encourage people all over the world to live big & confident no matter how they define themselves. Winning would offer me a great platform to educate and motivate others to get moving & make changes in life to be happy and strong. 


As an exercise physiologist, I have a strong passion for movement. I have earned bachelor's of science degrees in exercise science and community health and wellness promotion, as well as my MBA with a healthcare management specialty because of my dedication to always learning I have had great opportunities in the wellness and fitness industry that have provided me with an understanding of the importance and need to help others live full lives through movement. I am a firm believer that through movement we can heal so many human ailments and just help others feel better about themselves! I run marathons, compete in bodybuilding competitions, train clients from all over the world; create in-home fitness dvds and workout programs; author e-books; am a fitness guest columnists for rural newspapers; train local high school athletes; & encourage everyone I meet to be their best! All I want to do is to help people all over the world conquer their health goals, find happiness, and live full quality lives - this is the perfect opportunity to do that! 

Favorite quotes: 
"I am somebody. I am me. And I don't need anybody to make me somebody." Louis L'Amour
"Action may not always bring happiness, but with no action there is no happiness." - Benjamin Disraeli


"People do not grow when their environment is too comfortable, when they are not challenged. It is in the midst of suffering and hardship that strength of character is formed." Daisaku Ikeda

Source by jetsetmag .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

Get an email of every new post! We'll never share your address.